AsyncDiagnostics has been updated to 1.0.1 (still in prerelease). If you’re not sure why you would need it, see the original announcement post.
The major changes in this release:
- Updated the Microsoft immutable collections library to the latest (official release) version.
- Updated PostSharp to 3.1 (prerelease).
- AsyncDiagnostics has a proper logo, source code, and a readme on GitHub.
- The async diagnostics aspect now supports full multitargeting, including methods.
- There should be slightly less compile-time and run-time impact.
Take it for a spin and let me know what you think!